||Songkhone Service Unit
||Deputy Head of Human Resource
- Good command of spoken and written in English, Chinese is preferred.
- Strong in EQ and good interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinking skills.
- Excellent in problem-solving skills and handling with sensitive information.
- Proactive behavior.
- Good in quick-wittedness skills.
- Being a good listener and ability to speak up.
- Desirable to do good thing and ambitious.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
# Deputy Head of Human Resource
- Oversee the establishment and delivery of an effective HR capability for Phongsavanh Bank by providing support across the areas of recruitment, induction, training and development, payroll, performance management, remuneration review, succession planning and industrial and employee relations.
- Assessing the business environment, reviewing objectives and analysing present and planned operational performance, including budgets.
- Working as a proactive part of the leadership team to influence and align the Phongsavanh Bank people agenda with defined business strategy.
- Developing and maintaining a culture and environment that facilitates staff input and actions for workplace improvements.
- Ensure remuneration policies comply with Phongsavanh Bank policies and procedures and reflect local market remuneration practices.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Bachelor degree or higher in HR or a related discipline.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or another HR Executive.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
- Excellent knowledge of Lao Labor Law.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to manage diverse groups of staff with flexibility, innovation and diplomacy.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Flexible, with the ability to assimilate quickly into a demanding role/environment.
- Good command of English.
- Bachelor’s degree in: Finance, Banking, Marketing, Law or in other related fields.
- Good personality, being honest, and ability to work as a team.
- Ability to meet work deadlines.
- Good command of spoken, read and written English.
- Good skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in credit management.
- Application Form
- Cover Letter in English
- CV in English
- Copy of Certificate and Transcript
- Letter of Residence
- Criminal Record
- Letter of Guarantee
- Letter of Medical checking
- Copy of Identification Card, Family book or Passport
- Please download application form via www.phongsavanhbank.com
- Interested candidates can submit completed applications form to the Phongsavanh Bank Headquarters or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, Please call or WhatsApp +85620 22105999 during office hours
- For these documents such as a letter of residence, a criminal record, a letter of guarantee, a letter of medical checking should not be older than three months
- For candidates who has already submitted the application form, the bank will not return it back
Download Application Form word | pdf