||IT System Admin
||Lao-English Banking Translator
||Finance - Accounting
||Branches And Service Units in Vientiane Capital
Qualification and Requirements
- Proven experience with Database Administration for Oracle 19c Server; troubleshooting and resolving database problems, Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Explicit experience and expertise required of OEM 19c
- Expertise with backups, restores and recovery models.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) and Oracle Data Guard
- Exposure to Oracle GoldenGate preferable
- Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts
- Explicit knowledge of partitioning, clustering, indexes, index management, and statistics.
- Experience working with Linux, Unix and ideally Windows server, including enterprise disk configurations.
- Networks, network captures and network troubleshooting (LAN/WAN/Firewalls)
- Demonstrable experience of Oracle Database migrations
- Exposure to Cloud platforms would be a bonus
- Experience with SQL Server/MQ and other middleware technologies across the stack will be considered a plus, but not required.
- Strong operating system skills, primarily Linux to include scripting and performance monitoring. Linux administration experience a bonus
- Software Installation and Maintenance: A DBA is frequently involved in the initial installation and configuration of a new Oracle, SQL Server, or another database.
- Data Integrity Management: A database administrator (DBA) is in charge of ensuring the integrity of data stored in a database.
- Extraction, transformation, and loading of data: A database administrator (DBA) is in charge of a database's performance. This includes making data available when needed and safeguarding it against unauthorized access.
- Monitoring Performance: A Database Administrator analyzes database performance to ensure that it runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Data Handling: A database administrator is in charge of planning, implementing, and managing the systems that hold data for the bank.
- Ensuring Oracle database platforms are running 24/7
- Develop and maintain automation scripts for daily operations.
- Monitoring and patching of systems, and proactively preventing incidents. Where incidents occur, the Oracle DBA will actively support the Problem management process to resolve and avoid further occurrences.
- Database and SQL performance tuning
- Cultivating and maintaining effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, change/incident managers, engineers, and senior staff members
- The nature of the position involves actively participating in multiple work-groups at one time, and disseminating information across all levels of the organization
- Reviewing technical documentation from the build team, such as user guides, manuals, and system specifications, prior to transition into operation, and ensuring their subject area is accurately represented
- Contribute to continual service improvement by challenging, reviewing, updating and where inexistent creating, processes and procedures in order to drive operational excellence.
- Minimum Qualifications: Advanced networking skill in organizing, installing, and supporting an organization’s computer network, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), network segments, intranets, VPNs, and other data communication systems. Advanced analytical skill when evaluating networks and systems to make sure that they perform reliably and to anticipate requirements as customers’ needs change. Advanced security knowledge.
- Ability to describe problems and their solutions to non-IT workers. Ability to use analysis and critical thinking in order to assess processes and recommend effective and efficient solutions. Experience working well independently and, in a team, setting. Excellent problem solving and relationship building. Ability to work on many problems and tasks at the same time. Ability to quickly resolve problems. Ability to adapt procedures, processes, tools, equipment, and techniques to accomplish the requirements of the position.
- Day-to-day network administration including security and patch management, user account management, Card Management System, Internet access, and applications support
- Proactively manage, maintain, and optimize server, network, and firewall systems
- Administer and support Core Network, Cisco, and VMWare technologies
- Administer and support Endpoint Security Management software
- Actively monitor and proactively address alerts encountered by users and automated monitoring systems
- Make timely upgrades and repairs to ensure systems are operating optimally
- Assign and update user security permissions on the network
- Ensure email and data storage networks work optimally and user workstations are working efficiently and remain connected to the central computer network
- Install and configure network hardware and software
- Maintain inventory and configuration documentation
- Define and document best practices and support procedures; Train users in the proper use of hardware and software. Interact with vendors and team members at the technical level, as required
- Implement and enforce all cyber security policies and procedures
- Research and recommend current and future technology resources, purchases, and services to meet the organization’s needs as requested. Assist in analyzing design and network models as needed. Participate on committees/task forces as requested
- Participate in an afterhours rotating call schedule
- Regular attendance and punctuality for scheduled shifts
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the head of department
- Bachelor degree with English major
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite
- Able to use the electronic devices related to translation
- Responsible for work and ethical
- Respect and follow the internal regulation of the organization
- Good interpersonal -ມີມະນຸດສໍາພັນດີ ເວົ້າຈາສຸພາບ
- Ready to learn new things and self-improvement
- Good health and be able to work overtime
- At least 1 year experience in translation
- Translate all kind of documents for Phongsavanh Bank as proposed by various departments throughout the system
- Provide simultaneous/consecutive interpretation in meetings, discussions, visits, and various events as assigned
- Assist the international relations work
- Assist other administrative tasks as assigned
- At least Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance-Banking or related field.
- Knowledge in Accounting-Finance.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work in team.
- Leadership skills and high responsibility.
- Able to collect details and documents systematically.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) / Good Skill in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Those who live in Naxaithong District will be given special consideration
- Application Form
- Cover Letter in English
- CV in English
- Copy of Certificate and Transcript
- Letter of Residence
- Criminal Record
- Letter of Guarantee
- Letter of Medical checking
- Copy of Identification Card, Family book or Passport
- Please download application form via www.phongsavanhbank.com
- Interested candidates can submit completed applications form to the Phongsavanh Bank Headquarters or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further information, Please call or WhatsApp +85620 22105999 during office hours
- For these documents such as a letter of residence, a criminal record, a letter of guarantee, a letter of medical checking should not be older than three months
- For candidates who has already submitted the application form, the bank will not return it back
Download Application Form word | pdf